Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Monday, January 01, 2007

On the seventh day of Christmas

my teacher sent to me
Seven geese a-honking,
Six tags a-tagging,
Five jubilant learners,
Four annual forums,
Three blogging tools,
Two thoughts inspiring,
And a joyful network for learning.

The lessons of the geese remind us of the benefits to honking support to one another and flying in formation to conserve energy.

There are actually more than seven geese honking over at the Joyful Jubilant Learning blog.

Will you join the formation?

Honk! Honk! Honk!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "On the seventh day of Christmas"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:46 PM) : 

Steve-you'll like this. TechCrunch started it.

Take the SuperHero Quiz. Take the SuperVillain Quiz. Together they will give you insight into your game-maker identity.

I turned out to be Iron Man and Joker.

Actually, the first time I took the superhero quiz, I came out Superman (cuz I don't fight with girls). I'm tied for Supervillain btwn Joker and Riddler.

 

post a comment