Heutagogy is the process of allowing learners to decide what they want to learn, how they want to learn it and when they want to learn it. It enables the students to become responsible for their own learning. The project aims to use Web 2.0 technologies to engage and motivate the students and then mentor and support them while they complete a project based outcome.The word for today is heutagogy. Read more about this from Bronwen Clune!
I also write at
- FreeConference - new service
- PodCamp Boston 2 - October 26-28, 2007
- Boston Media Makers: Halley, Steve, and John liste...
- leadership thrust upon them
- Main St Construction
- what you bring forth will save you
- 14,000 Pages of Harry
- Rapid Fire Learning for July
- What's above the fold?
- Franklin: Summer St fountain
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.