Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Boston Harbor Walk


Boston Harbor Walk
Originally uploaded by shersteve.
I was not the only one outside for the lunch period today but there were not that many other folks out there considering how nice it really was.

I should not complain too much, this section is new since I had the chance to walk along the water front. Someone will probably let me know that it has been here for a while.

I try not to schedule meetings during lunch but there are some times that it can not be avoided.

So when a day like today comes along, with time not scheduled, then it is time to get out and stretch the legs.

Do you get out of the building for lunch and a break?

Comments on "Boston Harbor Walk"

 

post a comment