Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Live Learn Lead - connections

Two great quotes from today's session at PodCamp Boston .
 
Christopher Penn referenced a Japanese term for martial arts that I would paraphrase as "Every experience contains the potential for the fulfillment you seek."
 
Mitch Joel said "Be you, others are already taken."
 
It was late in the day when I finally caught up to Phil Gerbyshak's posting as part of the September Joyful Jubilant Learning event being coordinated by Rosa Say at Talking Story. Short, simple and to the point.
 
Very much in line with these two quotes. I'll likely comeback to expand upon these but in the meantime. Read Phil's post and then ponder these quotes.
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Live Learn Lead - connections"

 

Blogger Phil Gerbyshak said ... (9:53 PM) : 

Be you. What GREAT advice Steve. That's all we can do really, is be who we are. It's taken me a long time to realize that, but now that I do, my life is so much greater, so much fuller. Wow!

 

post a comment