Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Unconference - Plus/Minus

Found a discussion over at OK/Cancel on the value of unconferences. Kevin makes some good points. The comments are loaded with equally valid ones.
 
CoComment did not work on the OK/Cancel blog page so this is what I have to say on this matter.

Good points all. I have been to several conferences, some better than others. I am going to PodCamp Boston so I will be able to experience an unconference in person and will be able to judge for myself. In the meantime, I expect it will be akin to the old GIGO principle, you get out of it what you are willing to put in.

Join the discussion: Are unconferences good or bad?

Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Unconference - Plus/Minus"

 

post a comment