Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Book reviews pending

Taking my own advice, I began to work out how to finish two books reviews that I have in progress while running this morning . One with a draft already with some words to it, the other still being drafted in the grey matter. I was alone for the first loop but a Pacer buddy apparently had just missed me at the start and ran the loop in reverse, so we caught up to each other and finished together. In the time alone, I managed to work out my approach to the pending reviews. I also determined that I need to work on one at a time. One review a week for the next several weeks to catch up on reviews that by my own timeline are overdue.
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Book reviews pending"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:52 PM) : 

Hi Steve,

Great blog. Have you tried listening to Audio books when you run? I find that they come alive for me when I'm out walking/running. You might try a audio recorder to do your book reviews while running. I take one along with me when I'm listening to my iPod. It's real easy to pause the iPod and give a verbal note on the audio recorder. Most of the new ones are so small that they are unobtrusive when clipped to your belt.

Keep up the great work...

John

P.S. looking forward to your post this month at Rosa's.

 

Blogger Steve Sherlock said ... (8:32 PM) : 

John, I have not yet. I am used to running and listening to my surroundings, whether traffic on the road or neighborhood sounds. I have some train communte time that might be a option for me to use as listening time.

thanks for stopping by and commenting!

 

post a comment