Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Podcast Kit did very well!




I am very impressed with the sound quality of the Jewel concert that I managed to record last night with my PodCamp podcast kit from Adam Weiss.

Two samples of Jewel's performance can be found here and here. I don't won't to do more than this. She does still need to sell her songs.

The full recording of the concert was 46 minutes and this gave me an opportunity to play more with Audacity and reduce the full concert to individual MP3 files for each song. Still should be an easier way to do this than I was able to figure out but we're learning and that's the thing!




Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Podcast Kit did very well!"

 

post a comment