Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Pod Camp Anthem

The PodCamp Anthem
rewritten by Steve Sherlock with sincere apologies to Frank Sinatra


Start spreading the news, I’m blogging today
I want to be a part of it – PodCamp, PodCamp
My interesting views, are begging to spray
Right through the very heart of it - PodCamp, PodCamp

I wanna wake up in YouTube, RSS doesn’t sleep
And find I’m king of the hill - top of the heap

These internet blues, are melting away
I’ll make a brand new start of it – an audio blog
If I can upload it there, you’ll download it anywhere
It’s up to me – PodCamp, PodCamp

PodCamp, PodCamp
I want to make up a new podcast, interview Joanne
Or maybe Steve, or Chris, footage in Berkman, mix it at Bunker Hill
All number ones

These Technorati blues, are melting away
I’m gonna make a brand new start of it – podcasting the world
And if I can upload it there, you’ll download it anywhere
It up to me - PodCamp, PodCamp

PodCamp Boston




2006 Sherlock's Foolish Music, Inc. (MADCAP Records)



This is one more in the series of classics destroyed,
for an earlier rendition, see Cracklin Rosa


Technorati Tags : , , , , , ,

Comments on "Pod Camp Anthem"

 

post a comment