Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Saturday morning - Paul Winter Consort

The Paul Winter Consort played their own set of music immediately following the early morning Rumi session with Coleman Barks . I could have moved along to another tent, to another poet or poets but I chose to stay. I needed some music to help organize the thoughts, words and images from the previous sessions. It was time well spent.
 
Paul Winter and company play wonderful instrumental music. My thoughts were free to play amongst themselves and sort things out. A few of the sherku were created in this period. Others were at least started.
 
Paul played
"Appalachian morning"
 
"Hymn to the sun"
 
"Canyon chacon"
 
"River run"
 
These are the titles that I captured. He probably played some other pieces but I must have been lost in thought and missed them.
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , ,
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Saturday morning - Paul Winter Consort"

 

post a comment