Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Friday, July 13, 2007

5 for Friday

1 - Rhea at the Boomer Chronicles has a new template, be sure to click through and check it out. I love the natural look!

2 - From Penelope Trunk at the Brazen Careerist has tips on how to start a conversation with someone you don't know.

3 - Mike Sansone has a good post with some insights into Synchronizing Communications.

4 - How about checking out Grammar Girl's podcast on how to improve your writing.

5 - AJ Hoge celebrates his independence day! It may be the last day he has to work.

Enjoy!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "5 for Friday"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:23 AM) : 

Steve, glad you like the new look of my blog. Thanks for mentioning it. I was afraid to change but wanted to get away from the WordPress template I was using. Now, I love the new look.

 

post a comment