Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

7 Tertiary Wonders



The 7 Wonders of Learning is in full swing at Joyful Jubilant Learning today (not too late to get yours in!) and I made the smart move of putting my hand up for volunteer duty in getting the entries onto the compilation page – that meant I had to read them all.

Of the 162 collected as of this writing, I would say that these were my top 7 for giving me ideas about where I can take my own pursuit of tertiary education next.

If you are curious about the ‘L words’ they come from the 7 Wonders Mantra:
Listen, Laugh, Learn, Link, Love, Live, and Leap to Wonder
~

  • Entry 116. This was one of mine, and I fully realize I have much more to learn about the entire subject of copyrights and the handling of intellectual property.
    LINK> responsibly and honorably, with attribution and giving credit where credit is due. Learn how at Creative Commons: “Share, reuse, and remix — legally.”
  • Entry 144. Also from Dave Rothacker:
    LIVE> From those under the age of 30, Wisdom From the Connected Generation. "I have a challenge for those of you who are Baby Boomers or older: The next time that you professionally interact with a member of the connected generation, provide some wind beneath their wings."

Honorable Mentions~

And because I believe that what Steve does here is so important~

You have 162 choices as of this writing; head over to Joyful Jubilant Learning and let us know which leads you will take for your own tertiary learning.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "7 Tertiary Wonders"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:18 PM) : 

Nice to see learning in the spotlight. ... If you just can't get enough wonders today, here is "The 7 Wonders of the Internet."
http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/16806&page=0%2C0&t51hb=

 

Blogger Becky McCray said ... (9:22 PM) : 

Why, thank you for such kind words! I'm honored you selected my post as one to feature. Thank you.

 

Blogger Rosa Say said ... (10:00 PM) : 

I loved your post Becky; you scored a direct hit!

I've subscribed to your blog and look forward to reading more.

 

post a comment