Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Jenks Fountain in Franklin

This is the Jenks Fountain on the bridge in downtown Franklin that I referenced in my posting on Evolutionary Blogging that I did in September on Rosa Say's Talking Story.




Dolores and I walk by this on our "normal" Saturday route. I have been by here a few times and forgotten to take the picture. Today was another opportunity and the weather was too cooperative to pass this by again.



Stopping by also gives me the chance to correct my posting in that the fountain was made by a decendent of Joseph Jenks and not by Joseph himself. Oops. It still is a valid connection to Pawtucket which was the main point.


The podcast version of the Evolutionary Blogging post can be found here.


Technorati Tags : , , , , , , ,

Comments on "Jenks Fountain in Franklin"

 

post a comment