Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Joyful Jubilant Thankfulness

Christine Kane, a wonderfully talented signer and blogger, has a timely post on "Everything I needed to learn, I learned randomly this week"

Note: it may not look like anything is there if you use IE, but scroll down to find the text.

Christine writes:

The most rewarding thing is when, in the midst of anything going on, I can sit down with a guitar and just moodle and play and allow a song to be there. All the “shoulds” and the “here's what's not going rights” try to distract you. But if you can stay with the song (or the painting, or the writing, or whatever) you rise above (or below) and you get to see who you really are, just for a moment. The peace in that place is why we create at all.

Read her full posting to begin to truly appreciate the meaning of this ending.

So how is learning connected to thankfulness?

Rosa Say, equally talented coach and blogger writing at Joyful Jubilant Learning writes:

On Thursday, November 23, 2006, the day that we celebrate the American Thanksgiving Day, we'd like to celebrate our thankfulness for YOU, the Ho‘ohana Community of readers of Joyful Jubilant Learning, by getting your “Learner's voice” here on the blog.

How would you finish this phrase?

“I am thankful that I am a Joyful Jubilant Learner!

Why? Since October I have learned ...”

Read the full posting for additional details (not very strenuous) and the link to make your submission (should be as easy as an email).

I am sure you have learned something. Why not be thankful for it!

Share your learning and your thankfulness will be rewarded. I am not sure exactly how, but trust me, it will be!

Disclosure: I am also part of this Joyful Jubilant Learning network and I have plenty to be thankful for so I will be sharing as well.

Technorati Tags : , , , ,


Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Joyful Jubilant Thankfulness"

 

post a comment