Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Juggling Dream

I have great respect for jugglers. I wish I could handle the pins, balls, etc. as well as they do. Of course, in order to do so, I would have to spend considerably more time practicing than I currently do (which is zero). I only have time for juggling ideas these days. Which in and of itself is fun, and challenging ... but sometimes, the roar of applause from the crowd would be good to hear.

Check out the juggling routines of Michael Moschen. In particular, I liked the video sample on Three Balls, Triangle, and the Motorola ads.

Thanks to the FunSmith Bernie Dekoven for the lead!



Technorati Tags: , ,

powered by performancing firefox

Comments on "Juggling Dream"

 

post a comment